Tired of your everyday breakfast routine? Why not try some scrambled eggs with corn instead? It’s tasty and super easy to make for yourself and your kids. As a matter of fact, it’s so easy that you could teach your kids to make this.
This is a very basic recipe, but you can easily add some mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, cheese or whatever else you like as part of your morning routine.
You can eat these eggs as they are on their own, or serve them up with toast and bacon or breakfast sausage.
Other Recipes to Try:
- Scrambled Eggs With Peppers and Mushrooms
- French Toast Recipe
- Oatmeal with Dates and Goji Berries
- Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Banana Milkshake
Scrambled Eggs with Corn
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned corn
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- On medium heat, melt butter in a frying pan.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk again briefly.
- Pour into frying pan and allow the mixture to set. With a spatula start scraping the pan and scramble until done.