This scrambled eggs with cottage cheese recipe is not only quick and easy to make, but it’s loaded with textures that you’ll enjoy on your favorite toast in the morning.
Cottage cheese is one of my favorite foods! I love to eat it straight out of the container with a bit of salt and pepper. And this recipe is a great way to enjoy some of that goodness with your morning eggs.
Butter. Use butter, margarine or any oil that you usually use for eggs.
Eggs. Organic and free run not only offer more nutrition, but they also taste a lot better.
Cottage cheese. I used half a cup because I love the texture. You can also go with less and still get a nice rich and creamy taste.
Fresh dill. I love the dill in this recipe, but other herbs and spices can be used as well. A few others to try include parsley, thyme, basil, cumin and oregano!
Other Recipes to Try:
- Easy Hash Brown Egg Casserole
- Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms
- Scrambled Eggs With Peppers and Mushrooms
- Scrambled Eggs with Corn
- French Toast Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Cottage Cheese Recipe
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- On medium heat, melt butter in a small frying pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add the cottage cheese and whisk again until it’s mixed. Don’t worry about breaking down the cottage cheese because they add a nice texture.
- Pour into the frying pan. Cook for about one minute and then begin to turn the eggs. Cook for another 3-5 minutes until the eggs are set.
Ham and Egg Frittata with Spinach
Whether you cook for yourself or a family, this ham and egg frittata with spinach is the perfect recipe to help you get going in the morning.
Corn Tortilla Pizza Snack
Enjoy these corn tortilla pizza snacks in the afternoon or as part of a meal. It’s a quick and easy snack idea for kids of all ages.
Mango and Red Onion Salad
Here is a quick and easy snack idea for the morning or afternoon to hold you over until the next meal.
Leftover Turkey Risotto Recipe
Here is a quick and easy recipe for leftover turkey risotto. You can also make this with chicken breasts if you like.
Kraft Dinner and Roast Beef Casserole
This Kraft dinner and roast beef casserole is quick and easy to make. It has a healthy twist with a bunch of vegetables, yet delicious and kid-friendly.
Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe with Corn, Tomatoes and Peppers
This is one of my best scrambled eggs recipes because it has so much flavor. This egg recipe is delicious and filling and perfect for the entire family.
Leave a Reply