These deli turkey roll ups are quick and easy to make. They are filling, keto friendly and perfect for anyone looking for a healthy snack, an appetizer, or something to go with your weekly dish of mashed potatoes!
You can make them simply with just cream cheese and a bit of salt and pepper. Or, you can add some grilled or sautéed asparagus in the middle. For this recipe I added some asparagus along with the cream cheese.
And I have to say, it’s a delicious way to get the asparagus into your diet! Best of all, your kids will think so too! And if you’re not sure if your kids are going to love this, get them to help you make it! If they have a hand in it, they are much more likely to eat it as well.
Other Recipes to Try:
- Oven Baked Kale Chips Recipe
- Easy Taco Salad Recipe
- Almond Butter Protein Balls
- Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe
- Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Recipe
Deli Turkey Roll Ups
- 1/2 pound Turkey Deli
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim the asparagus and sauté in butter or coconut oil along with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, lay out your deli and spread a generous amount of cream cheese in the middle. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if you like.
- Add an asparagus stalk and roll it up into a tight roll.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!