This celery juice recipe is quick and easy to make and is the perfect way to start your day! Whether you’re looking to lose weight or to improve your overall health, this recipe is for you!
I have to admit, celery juice is not the easiest to get used to. But the health benefits are so amazing that you’ll want to try it!
Some of the celery juice benefits include improved digestion, heart health, weight loss, strong bones and teeth, healthy skin, and also improves your immune system! So why not make this a part of your daily or at least weekly routine?
If you’re feeling really brave, you can make this with just celery for even more benefits! The minute you consume two or more ingredients, it affects the way digestive juices work, which in turn reduces the benefits. Experts say that 5 ingredients or less is the way to eat for maximum nutrition absorption.
As with any homemade juice, it is best to consume the juice right away after making it. However, you can store it in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
For this juice, I recommend the Omega juicer which is available at stores like Amazon and Walmart.
Other Recipes to Try:
- Apple, Beet and Carrot Juice with Ginger
- Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe
- Pineapple Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Banana Milkshake
Celery Juice Recipe
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 lime
- 1-2 dashes sea salt, black pepper, cayenne, turmeric, coriander seed, or any other spice that you might like.
- Run celery through a juicer. Squeeze in the lemon and add your favorite seasoning and spices as you like.