This peppermint rollerball recipe is one of my favorite blends to increase my focus. Any time I feel mentally fatigued I put a little bit of this on my temples and forehead and it immediately picks me up.
In Canada, the Young Living peppermint essential oil has been approved to help relieve symptoms of cough and cold and digestive issues. Thus, you can rub this on your chest and tummy, or even on your muscles as the cooling sensation can help to relax and relieve sore muscles as well.
Lemon also helps to lift you up and eases symptoms of the cold and cough. That’s why I’m giving you two recipes to help you find relief or to just simply increase your energy for times when you need to focus on what’s in front of you.
To Make Your Roller Bottles:
Simply add your essential oils to a 10ml roller bottle and top with your favorite carrier oil. My favorite is a fractionated coconut oil. Almond and olive oil work well too! You can get the carrier oils at most health food stores.
Essential Oils Safety Tips
- Use only a high quality essential oil from a brand that you trust. I get mine from Young Living. And if you like you can get yours through my store link here: My Young Living Store. If/when you are asked who referred you, please enter my member number: 23339811. Thank you so much for your support!
- Always dilute your oils with a carrier oil before applying to your skin. My favorite is fractionated coconut oil. Almond and olive oil work well too!
- If you are new to oils, start with a small amount to see how your body reacts and work your way up to stronger doses.
- Do not apply oils around mucous membranes, eyes, ears and other sensitive areas.
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Check your labels. Some oils are photosensitive and can cause skin irritation if you apply them before going out into the sun.
Peppermint Rollerball Recipe
- 1 10ml roller bottle
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- Fractionated coconut oil, or any other carrier oil.
- Add your essential oil to the roller bottle and top with your favorite carrier oil.
Peppermint and Lemon Rollerball Recipe
- 1 10ml roller bottle
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- Fractionated coconut oil, or your favorite carrier oil
- Add essential oils to your roller bottle and top with your favorite carrier oil.