Make this Italian seasoning recipe to save time in the kitchen as you cook.
It’s not only great for pasta and meatball dishes, but you can use this on just about all types of meats, as well as in soups and in salad dressings!
I love the sweet smell of spices, especially the savory, marjoram and sage. Thyme and rosemary also smell fabulous. And together they will add a sweet aroma to just about any meal.
Not only that, you could even put this into a small sachet and hang it above the spice rack.
Other Recipes to Try:
- Creamy Pasta with Italian Sausage and Ground Beef
- Easy Meatball Recipe
- Easy Taco Salad Recipe
- Deli Turkey Roll Ups with Cream Cheese and Asparagus
- Oven Baked Kale Chips Recipe
Italian Seasoning Recipe
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp marjoram
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp savory
- 1 tsp. coriander seed (optional)
- Mix together in a small bowl and transfer to a spice jar with a tight lid.