Crochet Dishcloth Modification
Okay so this is not what I had in mind for this month’s post for the Granny-Spiration Challenge. I had visualized and written up a whole other pattern… but when I went to crochet it, I realized the yarn colors that I had picked out for the project didn’t work together as well as I had planned.
So here I am with a slight modification of a crochet dishcloth I did a while ago using a scrubby yarn. Actually I followed the pattern exactly as I have it written; the only modification is that I used a worsted weight cotton yarn instead of the scrubby yarn. Turned out great, and you can use this one to wipe down the counters and kitchen table as well.
The finished size is just over 7 inches square, but you can easily adjust this if needed.
And now, for this months giveaway, I’m giving away three patterns from my Etsy shop to three lucky winners. To enter you will need to visit Alexandra’s post here: Two Grannies Headband
Hope to see you there!