Breakfast Casserole with Hash Browns and Ham
An easy recipe for a breakfast casserole with hash browns and ham. It's perfect for weekends when the rest of the family sleeps in, giving you more time to cook.
- 4 cups hash browns, diced and frozen
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (384 ml) can cream of potato
- 1 cup ham, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl along with half the cheese.
Grease a small casserole dish, and transfer ingredients.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake for about 50 minutes.