Welcome to Rhelena’s Crochet Blog
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Rhelena’s Website (http://rhelena.com). By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Unless otherwise stated, Rhelena and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Rhelena. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Rhelena for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Rhelena in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Rhelena.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Rhelena.
- Show any material from Rhelena in public.
- Redistribute content from Rhelena (unless content is specifically made for redistribution). Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website for use in any of the above 5 points.
We love links back to our site, and therefore, you may use one image along with a link back to us.
You do have permission to sell or donate to charity anything that you make from the patterns and other materials on this site, provided that you do not go into mass production. You may sell your items either online or offline.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of Rhelena or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without Rhelena’s express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Rhelena makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
The materials appearing on Rhelena’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rhelena does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Rhelena may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Rhelena does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. This website is for leisure and informational purposes only.
Rhelena has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rhelena of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof, and supersede all other agreements.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Rhelena does not always screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Rhelena, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Rhelena shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Rhelena reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Rhelena a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Rhelena a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Rhelena the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Rhelena or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Rhelena reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of Rhelena, or hosted or published upon this website.
Rhelena’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Rhelena does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Limitations of liability
Rhelena will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Rhelena has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of Rhelena in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Rhelena or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Rhelena; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Rhelena to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Rhelena has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Rhelena’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Rhelena’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Rhelena.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Rhelena and undertake to keep Rhelena indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Rhelena to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Rhelena’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Rhelena arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Rhelena’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Rhelena may take such action as Rhelena deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Rhelena may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Rhelena may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Rhelena’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us by email at rhelena @ crochetncrafts.com.